Branch ManagerCompany: Your Company Name Here
TX - Austin
DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a Branch Manager and groups of 4 or more qualified and motivated Mortgage Professionals to formulate a Branch Office. The Branch Office primary goal is to originate mortgage loans in excess of 3-4 million in monthly loan volume ased on an office minimum of 4 mortgage originators.
- Manage a team of Licensed Mortgage Originators by fostering a positive sales atmosphere.
- Coach, develop and mentor the activities and growth of all team members.
- Remain informed of trends and developments in the national real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations pertaining to both private and agency-oriented mortgages.
- Ensure credit recommendations by providing supportive and documented presentations.
- Follow current loans to ensure conformity and compliance with company, industry, and regulatory standards.
- Train new team members in various aspects of the mortgage industry, as well as our adopted sales process.
- Maintain licensing standards in accordance with company and industry.
- Maintain positive and customer friendly work environment.
- 1 to 5 years of sales and lending environment.
- Computer aptitude/experience.
- Superior sales and coaching skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge in basic lending and credit markets.
- Ability to work well under pressure and time deadlines as well as independently.
- Demonstrated abilities in the areas of problem solving, analysis, and time management.
- Ability to plan and adapt.
- May need to work flexible hours and be willing to travel.
- Desire to be the best!
- Knowledgeable leadership team
- Superior technology & excellent loan pricing
- Direct lender for Fannie/Freddie, approved by HUD for FHA Insured, approved by VA, and an issuer for Ginnie Mae
- Member of Mortgage Bankers Association of America & accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Marketing dollars earned
- Company with 11 years of sustained profitability
- Paid licensing and education for Loan Originators
- In-house Marketing and Loan Operation Departments
- Leadership meetings and in-house sales coach
- Group trips/activities
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company-paid Life & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Automatic Enrollment, first of the quarter, following your six month anniversary
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Plan