CIOCompany: Your Company Name Here
PA - Harrisburg
- Develop and implement plans with the executive management team for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Responsible for directing Application Development ,Technical Infrastructure, Operations and POS activities
- Directs tactical and operational IT provisioning infrastructure to support the company's goals.
- Establishes and monitors Governance related activities: SOX and PCI
- Responsible for asset management and budgeting.
- Responsible for software and services vendor management
- Recommend information technology to support and meet company objectives based on research and evaluation
- Direct implementation and execution of new and/or upgraded information systems via defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability.
- Evaluate and implement IT procedures and equipment for maximum efficiency and cost containment.
- Develop and maintains adequate Disaster Recovery Controls
- Additional responsibilities to be determined as business needs arise.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 7 years of experience in managing IT Departments.
- Typically requires practical technical knowledge as well as broad business knowledge in other disciplines/technologies/processes that interact with the support of company systems.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills to influence stakeholders from senior business leaders to IT staff.
- Significant experience within the retail industry
- Governance experience with success results in SOX, PCI and Disaster Recovery initiatives.
- At ease in working with peer partners, user teams and external resources and suppliers at all levels.
- Must understand corporate business imperatives, information technology trends and current IT capabilities to create an integrated strategy that is compelling, realistic and achievable.
- Ability to remain in a normal seated position regularly.
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to grip, reach, and pinch with arms and hands frequently.
- Ability to bend and twist occasionally.
- Occasional Travel is required.