VP of SalesCompany: Your Company Name Here
TX - Dallas
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and achieving sales and marketing targets to meet organizational objectives. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth. This position is responsible for developing marketing and service policies, programs and systems to support strategic direction and aligning business plans with organizational objectives. Vice president of marking partners with management team to ensure the best possible service and effective communications to company customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Identifies opportunities to expand company services.
- Develops and directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of marketing.
- Develop annual marketing and service plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Direct implementation and execution of marketing and service policies and practices.
- Ensure marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of Sales.
- Develop and manage retail pricing structures.
- Provide business development marketing and sales leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Oversee and direct market research, competitor analyses and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives.
- Build, develop team capable of carrying out needed marketing and service strategies.
- Works in concert with marketing services department, including development and distribution of all marketing collateral.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Develops and implements multiple channel selling strategies.
- In conjunction with market leads, develops and manages sales teams capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of health care system in the US, specifically as the relate to Home Care, Hospice, Pharmacy, related networks and potentially complimentary service lines.
- Strong understanding of current events, healthcare services and emerging trends.
- Understanding components that drive up quality and revenue in continuing care settings
- Professional level organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, time management and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and able to work independently
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups and customers; platform presentation skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Professional-level Communication Proficiency
- Business Acumen
- Financial Management
- Results Driven
- Project Management
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Customer/client focus
- Team Orientation
- Upper level degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or closely related fields; Master's Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of related experience in a health care environment in increasingly responsible roles, preferably in Home Health/Hospice.
- Proven ability to build business, create new service lines, build and lead teams.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret reports, professional journals, governmental regulations and industry related news/trends.
- Ability to produce meaningful reports, business correspondence, presentations.
- Ability to travel as needed to accomplish business objectives.